Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exercise Bulimia More Condition_symptoms Exercise Bulimia? Overtraining? What Is It?

Exercise bulimia? Overtraining? What is it? - exercise bulimia more condition_symptoms

Statistics - about 23, 155cm, 57kg,
Put 3 kg in the last 6 months, but the muscles, the actions are all the same
The former bulimia (Release October 2008)

History:
Bumilic OK and I am a personal trainer of the former was then helped me to overcome what has happened, of course. He did it for me to learn to keep a journal of food and most of the food he ate, and the emotions that accompany it outlines. Disctract So for me, it made me train harder, to the point where he invited me home to the rail lines and let me free.

Now 11 months later, I have a different coaching staff, I think I have since May, and told him about my past with bulimia, such as fear of falling and went to his aid. I think a diary for me to express their feelings about food and exercise, and if something worked in my head and because it's easier for me to put on paper.

I train 5-6 days a week. Different things, what he said, PT may be too much, but I'm not sure. If I do not perceive, notI shit and when I fell, I feel guilty, as compulsive. The next day I went to what I punushment as 'Run' if it is to have a greater distance or downloaded.

Well, I'm hard to sleep at night. I sleep with no problem when I go to bed. (This is before 10pm), but my body wakes in the night, so I just get up early.

Please, if you HAV a chance, through my other questions that have already been published in the past and explained to search everything.

I saw movement and bulimia overtraining, but apparently not fit in any of them. I never count calories or so. I have my period. I'm not angry. It just seems that I have replaced a habit with another and should now display a balance.

Thank you:)

1 comments:

Thabi said...

You go through a lot, I mean long hours of training time did not kill the body, the UR can be built with it, u have to learn to calm down urself shity not to the gym because a lot of eating is not sure, after uu ate the meal, so sorry that the exercise is the best!

Post a Comment