Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Lol Art Is There Anywhere I Can Take Culinary Art Classes Online For Free?

Is there anywhere I can take culinary art classes online for free? - free lol art

I like cooking very much. I love to read recipes, and if I all the ingredients in my house, I want to do and try new things.
I think I'm ok / good cook, but I would cook a AMAZING. REAL gourmet kitchen.
I see the kitchen shows a lot, and I would have so much confidence in the kitchen and the only food. And for people close their eyes and complain, because I have LOL that's good
I've looked high and low and can not find free online course culinary arts.
I just want the world to learn in a structured, lesson planned manner. As one weeks, team, week 2 herbs and spices, sauces, 3 weeks
But I want to really learn, I would greatly appreciate anyone have any suggestions for me: D
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment