Thursday, January 14, 2010

Plastic Eyeglass Frames My Plastic Eyeglass Frames Hurt Behind My Right Ear, But They Say It Can't Be Adjusted?

My plastic eyeglass frames hurt behind my right ear, but they say it can't be adjusted? - plastic eyeglass frames

This is a new pair. The frames are made of plastic. I went to my place, but the lady who said he could not much, because they are made of plastic. I guess that means you can not be bent. But it is always assumed that the tables only had the screw slowly in front of the mirror to let go screw. Is not it?

1 comments:

cornflak... said...

I've always teething problems early on, when I have new glasses.

Your body will heal to adapt to the structural form - but of course I could be the glasses, if they have to be very painful, and the region. The pain he feels at this time is the proof.

Plastic has some flexibility - how we regulate the glass, plastic, of course.

(By loosening the screws but low), there is a risk of loss of the screw and possibly an accident.

Post a Comment