Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kidde Smoke Alarm Beep Every Minute Why Does My Kidde Smoke Alarm Keep Beeping?

Why does my Kidde smoke alarm keep beeping? - kidde smoke alarm beep every minute

I have 3 Kidde smoke alarms, one for each floor. Sometimes we give a short, strong, beep and do it all around. 30 seconds for a day. They are all wired in the field can not lower battery voltage. One of them began yesterday evening and I could hardly sleep. Who knows what happens?

Thank you, I love to offer a reasonable solution.

2 comments:

jayktee9... said...

It is a weak battery, all sensors in the network equipped with battery backup, either rechargeable or replaceable, PP3, as a rule. This copy is run down and need replacing.

capcave2... said...

You can if you have a backup battery

Post a Comment