Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sisters Wrestling Match When Shaking Hands With A Lady, What Is The Best Way To Start A Thumb-wrestling Match?

When shaking hands with a lady, what is the best way to start a thumb-wrestling match? - sisters wrestling match

I do not want to think, I would flirt with her or something. I just want someone to see me fight in thumb wrestling. Obtained person was taken to me because of losing many of them (to me) a cold eye and a hand. The few that are lost anyway.

One of my sisters say that the women think I'm flirting with them trying to start a game, if handshake.

3 comments:

Jessica R said...

Just be direct. Here's a little something to help:

One two three four I declare a thumb was.

In this way, any embarrassing misunderstandings. Good luck to you.

Dragon Rage said...

How are you? "Do not disturb me, I feel this cock Habbit.

Mopar Muscle Gal said...

"Ladies" NO thumb fight

Post a Comment