Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Upper Pain In Thigh When Sitting I Get Severe Pain In My Upper Thigh Radiates Down To My Knee When I Lay Or Sit Down. I Stand A Lot At My Job?

I get severe pain in my upper thigh radiates down to my knee when I lay or sit down. I stand a lot at my job? - upper pain in thigh when sitting

The pain seems to happen when I was asleep, and only in the right thigh, I have no back pain and do not broadcast it. It started in my thigh, radiating in my knee. Different positions seem to affect one or the other way.

4 comments:

A.D.S said...

You want an MRI on his back.

He had back pain for several years. It was painful on the thighs, but not (in the back as you say, you still have) no back pain. I could not stay long, I could not bend forward, and could not go to crouch to get something on the floor. When I was a MRI revealed that he was a herniated disc at L5/S1. Radiated pinched nerve in the thigh and foot.

suzie q said...

It could be sciatica or a pinched nerve. Standing for long hours can cause this problem.

#1Patrio... said...

You have no pain, to have problems, what you say, I am sure he has a bad case of the @ s-1 / L-5 and / or L-4 / L-5, you need an MRI to see if the disc is swollen or arthritic For now, if you keep a small stool to work on his foot while standing in one place, is there a place to make huge difference to someone who is all day!

LadyLynn said...

If this is a hot nerve pain? Sounds like sciatica caused by a herniated disc. Get to your doctor. This problem can be avoided for ever! Good luck, my darling! :)

Post a Comment