Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whitman Sampler Chocolates Bought Out By Russell Stover Chocolate As Wedding Favor? I've Heard From Alot Of People That Godiva Chocs Are Good For Favors. But I Don't

Chocolate as wedding favor? I've heard from alot of people that Godiva chocs are good for favors. But I don't - whitman sampler chocolates bought out by russell stover

I think these people have never tried to purchase of up to 150 people! Godiva is expensive. Especially the nose. But of course, are so good

However, asked what people thought. Not choosing, only to give advice or a quote

We give a donation and middle parts are 2 or 3 vases with roses in a glass, one glass per pair

But I also want some chocolate.
Godiva makes 2pc ($ 4.75) and 4PC ($ 8.25) Truffles

In addition, 2pc ($ 3.75) and 4PC ($ 6.00) provides no chocolate - truffles

He said he could not hold down a 4xx blisters per couple costs, but he was not sure if it will look cheap, despite the amount spent under $ 3.00 per person!

Could do, organza bag filled with m & m9, Hershey's Kisses. But I would spend $ 1 per bag, and I feel that I would enter each guest

He said that the sweet spread is neglected

What 4PC Russell Stover / Whitman sampler for less than $ 1.50. It could be wrapped in pretty paper

Thoughts? Thanx

0 comments:

Post a Comment