Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sims 3 Service Initialization Failed Mac Error After Installing The Sims 3?

Error after installing the Sims 3? - sims 3 service initialization failed mac

Okay. So I finally managed to install the Sims 3, which attempts to 2,983,754, and in the home screen for the first time as well. Then, after clicking on "play" icon on the left side, the screen went black and I get an error message "Service initialization failed (0x039e8474).

From what I can gather from other people have this problem on the Internet ... almost nothing. There are a lot of technical jargon is thrown around, and even if I know myself on my Mac, I'm no expert.

So please, if someone could help me, what this means and how it would remove very welcome!

1 comments:

Salitro said...

I've heard it's a story familiar to Mac users - is a patch for IT. Try to have it installed, you can help.

Sorry, can not really help you with your new questions - not even play the Sims, and I'm not even a MAC. I know that similar accidents can occur on computers that do not comply, the computer, the minimum system requirements. Are you sure that you meet them?

Post a Comment